We encourage you to use the wide range of electronic resources of The University of Warsaw and University of Warsaw Library: e-journals, e-books and databases.
The UW students and employees have full remote access to all collections remaining in our subscription. The full offer of databases with their short description can be found in the Online resources tab. Entering and searching is available from the University of Warsaw Library main page in the tabs: Multisearch, E-journals and E-books.
The library card number (ELS / ELP number) and password is required.
- EBSCO eBooks – Searching tips
- EBSCO eBooks – Downloading
- EBSCO eBooks – Downloading to Your Mobile Device
- EBSCO Discovery Service – Overview
- EBSCO Discovery Service – Improving Your Search Results
- EBSCO Discovery Service – Research Starters
We would also like to inform that you can submit suggestions for purchasing books that are not included in the UW subscription:
- Dawsonera platform – using the “Request rental” button after logging into your account on the platform. The desired title should be available within 24 hours.
We remind you that Students, PhD students and Employees of the University of Warsaw who have ELS and ELP, and have not created a library account yet, can activate it remotely. Detailed information and activation links can be found in the Registration tab: https://www.buw.uw.edu.pl/en/practical-information/how-to-use/#registration
The account activation website is available in Polish only
A new password for the current account can be obtained through the “Forgot password” option available under the library account login panel
Published: 10 March 2020