Offer and services for international students
The University of Warsaw Library offer for international students:
- general information – at the Information Desk of the library;
- detailed information and consultation point – room 141, contact – email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 22 55 25 181, 184;
- trainings in English – individual or group ones:
- library instruction – general information about the library and its services along with a tour of the building,
- information sources and research tools – training giving explanation of the University of Warsaw libraries online catalogue, University of Warsaw electronic resources and other open sources of information, as well as bibliography manager Mendeley (introduction),
- databases – presentation of licensed electronic resources available at the University of Warsaw,
- Mendeley – bibliographic manager tool (Starting from November!) – learn how to discover and download resources, organize, store, and retrive publications, create and update citations and bibliographies using any of the 8000 styles,
- What to start with?(Starting from November!) – guidelines for writing a Bachelor’s/Master’s Thesis.
- learning support – bibliographic and subject consultations in English.
A detailed offer of the courses is available on the BUW website in the tab Training (Practical information – Training).
Contact: email: email@example.com, tel. 55 25 181, 55 25 184, room 141.
You can also receive help at the Information Desk of the library.